Baker Rossow provides civil and structural engineering services to a range of clients from individuals and developers through to Councils and large corporations. Baker Rossow Consulting Engineers caters for small through to large developments or projects covering engineering design and certification services. Baker Rossow Consulting Engineers has been operating for over 30 years, providing cost effective engineering solutions across southern and Central Queensland.
- Road, intersection and access design and upgrades.
- Storm Water infrastructure evaluation, conceptual and detailed design.
- Potable water reticulation design and Sewer Design.
- Infrastructure Projects including Camps, Hospitals, Community centres, Airport facilities and Subdivisions for Residential and commercial projects.
- Structural Engineering for Residential, Commercial and Industrial buildings and Electrical and Telecommunications design.
- Testing services for soils, construction materials and installed services.
Baker Rossow’s experienced staff provide services throughout the Surat Basin and Western Queensland using their knowledge of local conditions, soils and terrains, and their extensive network of contacts – this delivers a strong understanding of project requirements and Council expectations to support successfully project delivery. Baker Rossow Consulting Engineers can provide a single point of engineering supply though our network of complementary firms supplying Electrical, Mechanical and Geotechnical Engineering, Building Design and Town Planning.
Categories: Professional Services